Reflexology is a treatment technique which stimulates the body in its healing and rebalancing potential. Reflexology is primarily a treatment performed on the feet but has its effects throughout the body. Energy zones and reflex areas on the feet correspond to all of the major organs and glands in the body. All of these organs, glands and other body parts can be accessed and affected through their corresponding reflexes on the feet. The feet have thousands of nerve endings which make treatment particularly effective when working on them. Reflexology has been seen to be most effective in the treatment of stress and may be used in the treatment of many disorders.
- Reflexology reduces stress and induces deep relaxation
- It improves circulation which in turn has countless benefits
- Has a cleansing action which aids the removal of impurities
- Revitalises energy
- Improves mental alertness and restores clarity to the mind
- Restores harmony to the entire body, allowing it to work in the smooth, harmonic way that it should